- Thursday, February 10, 2011
- إن الحديث عن أهمية التسويق كأحد الحقول المتخصصة في العلوم التجارية لا يعتبر محل معارضة أدبية، بل أصبح التسويق نشاط حيوي يمس كافة جوانب الحياة الاقتصادية والاجتماعية، فهذا النشاط يعنى بخلق التكيف والانسجام ما بين المنظمات بأفرادها ومنتجاتها وفلسفاتها مع واقعها البيئي. ففي مجال السياسة مثلاً، تخصص الدول الكبرى مئات الملايين من الدولارات سنوياً لتسويق سياساتها الداخلية والخارجية، وتخصص الأحزاب السياسية جهوداً وأموالاً كثيرة لتسويق أفكارها ومرشحيها لنيل ثقة الجمهور. وبعض المجتمعات خسرت الحرب بدون معركة بسبب الدعاية النفسية.
وكذلك في مجال الاقتصاد أي�
- Wednesday, December 1, 2010
- Published at:An-Najah University Journal for Research - Humanities (B) Volume 25 , Issue 1 , 2011, Pages: 221- 254
- Abstract: This study aimed at explaining the role of customers\\\\\\\' information management in improving organizational performance and competitive advantage for Palestinian corporations listed in Palestine Securities Exchange. Customers\\\' information management included three dimensions; customers\\\\\\\' information acquisition, information quality, and information utilization. Organizational performance was operationalized in terms of market share, sales growth and profit margin compared to previous year. While competitive advantage was operationalized in terms of some competitive indicators relative to competitors. This study was based on two main hypotheses related to the potential effect and relationship of customers\\\\\\\' information management on organizational performance and competitive advantage. The study population included all corporations listed in the Palestine Securities Exchange. A rep
- Sunday, September 5, 2010
- Published at:Mutah Journal for Research and Studies
This study aimed to identify the impact of a number of financial and accounting variables on shares prices of industrial companies listed on the Palestine Securities Exchange. Those factors are: Return on equity ratio, earnings per share, current ratio, ratio of total liabilities to total assets, rate of assets turnover, and return on total assets. The study population included all of industrial companies listed on the Palestine Stock Exchange (10 companies). The study covered the time period between the years 2004-2008. The study found that there was a significant effect of each of earnings per share, current ratio, ratio of total liabilities to total assets, and return on total assets on the prices of stock prices of industrial companies. As for the return on equity ratio, and the rate of assets turnover, the results showed insignificant association with stock prices. On the other hand, a significant effect of independent variables on the stocks prices was found by using multiple regression
- Saturday, August 7, 2010
- Published at:Egyptian Journal for Business Studies
Research study the impact of information technology variables on Jordanian customer preference towards Commercial Bank, which deals with, in order to encourage and assist banks to adopt a modern management and marketing philosophy which will help them to achieve their objectives and support capabilities and competitive advantages. The study sample included (400) bank clients, randomly selected of commercial banks customers operating in the Greater Amman Municipality, and after analyzing the data it was found that ATM service, rely on modern communications technology, building databases, and the link between the different branches of banks, in addition to services provided through different Visa cards, the use of ATMs of other banks were to affect the customer\'s preference of the Commercial Bank, and has not been affected by the possible provision of banking services over the telephone, or through the Internet, or the use of SMS technology.
The study recommended that banks need to keep p
- Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Published at:An-Najah University Journal for Research - Humanities (B) Volume 24 , Issue 9 , 2010, Pages: 2657-2690
This study aimed at explaining complaining behavior of dissatisfied customers when they are dissatisfied with banking services in Palestine in order to gain better understanding about the reasons why dissatisfied customers do or do not complain so that banks can improve their performance. The factors that affect complaining behavior are as follows: customer’s lack of information as to whom they complain, perceived justice, and expected costs and efforts of complaining. The study also aimed at determining if there is a difference in customers complaining behavior due to any of their demographic and /or situational characteristics. This study was based on four main hypotheses related to the potential effects of the previously mentioned factors on the complaining behavior of dissatisfied customers. The study population included customers of commercial banks working in the West Bank. The study has come up with the following results: - Customers complaining behavior is negatively a