Sabri Mahmoud Sabri Naser's profile
- Sabri Mahmoud Sabri Naser
- Doctorate in Biotechnology (Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics)
- Email Address:
- Click here to show Email
- University of Graduate:
- University of Gent, Belgium
- Research Area:
- Molecular identification system of the lactic acid bacteria Enterococcus, Lactobacillus, and Streptococcus based on pheS, rpoA and atpA multilocus sequence analysis.
- Attended Conferences:
- 1. 2nd International ASM-FEMS Conference on Enterococci. Oral presentation. August 28-31, 2005. Helsingor, Denmark.
2. Vibrio2005: The first International Conference on the Biology of Vibrios. November 6th -8th, 2005. Gent, Belgium.
3. International Yakult Symposium: Understanding the role of probiotics in health. October 13th -14th, 2005. Gent, Belgium.
4. The prokaryotic species: genome plasticity, microevolution, and taxonomy. October 25, 2004. Gent, Belgium.
5. Flemish-Romanian Workshop on Lactic acid bacteria: Biodiversity and functional properties. November 23, 2004. Brussel, Belgium.
6. Combining Classifiers for phenotypic and genotypic data of microorganisms. December 2, 2004. Gent, Belgium.
7. The Basic Genome Informatics workshop in Rabat, Morocco (April 2 - 6, 2007).
- English CV:
- Download English CV