Ayman Hussein, Associate Professor's profile
- Ayman Hussein, Associate Professor
- Doctorate in Biochemistry of Parasites
- Martial Status:
- Email Address:
- Click here to show Email
- University of Graduate:
- University of Hamburg, Ph.D.
- Research Area:
- 1) Genetic Diseases in Palestine
2) Drug develpment against parasitic diseases using molecular and biochemical techniques
- Attended Conferences:
- Refreed Conferences
1. Hussein, AS. and Walter RD. (1995) Inhibition of glutathione synthesis as a chemotherapeutic strategy for nematode infections. Biol. Chem. 376, S110.
2. Hussein, AS., Liebau, E., Helmond, C. and Walter, RD. (1995) Effect of buthionine-SR-sulfoximine and cystamine on gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase: An approach for drug design against onchocerciasis and other nematode infections. European Conference on Tropical Medicine. P86.
3. Hussein, AS. Chacon, MR., Smith, AM. and Selkirk, ME (1999). Expression and properties of secreted acetylcholinesterase from Nippostrongylus brasiliensis. British Society for Parasitology. 8-11th April, PP 121.
- Arabic CV:
- Download Arabic CV
- English CV:
- Download English CV