physics Department, College of Science, AN-Najah University, Nablus - Palestine.
1. N – dimensional problems in quantum theory and mathematical physics.
2. Confined quantum systems
3. Aharonov – Bohm and Aharonov – Casher effects and their applications.
4. Point interactions or the so called zero – range potentials.
5. Fundamental problems in the foundations of quantum mechanics.
Conferences and workshops:
1. APS March Annual Meeting, St Louis, MO, USA, 1989.
2. Summer School of High Energy Physics and Cosmology, International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy, 1989.
3. Illinois Physics Teacher Association, St. Louis, MO, USA, 1990.
4. Condensed matter workshop, International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy, 1994.
5. DAAD sponsored visit, Invited by Prof. Beckmann, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany, summer 1995.
6. Second Symposium on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan, 1996.
7. British Council sponsored visit, Invited by Sir Prof. Michael Berry, Bristol university, Bristol, United Kingdom, 1998.
8. Fourth International Conference on Condensed Matter Physics, University of Jordan, Jordan, 2000.
9. Seventh Petra School in Physics, University of Jordan, Jordan, 2000.
10. International Conference on Condensed Matter Physics, AN-Najah National University, Nablus, West Bank, Palestine.
11. University of Paris sponsored visit, Invited by Prof. Roland Lombard, University of Paris Sud XI, Orsey, France, 2003.
12. University of Paris sponsored visit, Invited by Prof. V. Rivasseau, University of Paris Sud XI, Orsay, France, 2005.
13. Aleppo University, Syria, College of sciences Dean\\\\\\\'s meeting, Nov., 2006.
14. Electrostatic Conference 2007, Oxford, U.K, March 25-29, 2007.
15. Second Physics conference, An-Najah National University, May 7-8, 2007.
16. CICUP meeting 2007, Paris, France, Nov.6, 2007.
17. Research Development. March Meeting 2008, Ministry of Higher education, Ramallah.
18. Research Development. June meeting 2008, Ministry of Higher education, Ramallah.
19. Invited speaker at International conference on modern trends in mathematics and physics, July 28-30, 2008. Birzeit university, Ramalla, Palestine.