- Sunday, March 1, 2009
- RESEARCH AND SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
- Published at:Not Found
1. Gebt es eine Gemeinsame OPEC-Front? Widerspreuche und Gemreinsamketien in der Strategiebilding (Bochum, Studienverlag Dr. N. Brockmeyer), 1981
2. Socio-Economic Conditions of the West Bank and Gaza Strip Workers in Israel, Documentation, Transcripts and Publication Center, An-Najah National University, Nablus, April 1987
3. Social Structure and Income Distribution Pattern in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, An-Najah National University, Nablus 1987
4. Labor Market in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, An-Najah National University, Nablus, 1987
5. Immigration of Labor force in the Occupied Palestinian Territories: its Size, Characteristics and Motives, in: Samid Al-Iqtisadi, 11th year, No. 75, 1989
6. Economic and Social Effects of immigration of the Labor force from the OPT, in Samid Al-Iqtisadi, 11th year, No, 77 1989
7. The effects of the Palestinian Intifada on the Israeli Economy, in Al-Kateb, No. 115, 1989 and by the Arab League in a special edition (8), 1990
8. The Conditions of Industry in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza Strip), in Same Al-Iqtisadi, 21st year, No. 81 1990
9. Income Distribution and its Social impact in the Occupied Palestinian Territories in Kamel Abu-Jaber and others (editors): Income Distribution in Jordan, Westview Press, Boulden, San Francisco and Oxford, 1990
10. Characteristics of the Development of the Israeli Economy, First Section (Military Expenditure, Agriculture, Industry), in Samed Al-Iqtisadi, Vol. 14, No. 86, 1991
11. Characteristics of the Development of the Israeli Economy. Second Section (Construction, Tourism, Foreign Trade, Inflation and Investment), in Samed Al-Iqtisadi, Vol. 14, No. 87 1992
12. Industrialization in the West Bank (Joint Research), Documentation, Transcripts and Publications Center, An-Najah National University, Nablus, October 1991 (Arabic) and January 1992(English)
13. Unemployment in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, 1968-1991, united Nations Economical and Social Committee for Western Asia (ESCWA) Amman, 1992
14. The Economic and Social Impact of the Israeli Regional Planning in the West Bank, in: Qira’at Siayasiah (Political Reading) Vol. 2. No. 3, Winter 1412H/1992, World and Islam Studies Enterprise (WISE) Tempa, Fla Vsa.
15. Home Economy in the Palestinian Countryside (Joint Research) Dar El-Karmel, Amman 1992
16. Review of Labor and Employment Trends in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, UNCTAD/ ECDC/ SEU/9, Geneva, January 1995.
17. Future Economic Development Strategy for the Palestinian State, Economic Department, Palestine Liberation Organization, Published by Samed Al-Iktisadi (Samed Economist ), Vol. 16, No. 98, October-November- December 1994.
18. Editing of the book on the Proceedings of the Symposium on the Labor Force in the OPT in Jerusalem, 3-4/2/1994, ILO, Arab Economists Association, An-Najah National University, Jerusalem, 1994
19. Labor demand and Supply in the OPT: Present and Future, in Abdelfattah Abu-Shokor, Edt., Proceedings of the Symposium on the Labor Force in the OPT in Jerusalem, 3-4/4/1994, ILO, Arab Economists Association, An-Najah National University, Jerusalem, 1994
20. Palestinian-Israeli-Jordanian Labor Mobility: The Current Situation and Issues for a Peaceful Future (Joint Research), in: Stanley Fischer, leonard J. Hanseman, Anna D.Karasik and Thomas C. Schelling (Editors), Securing Peace in the Middle East, MIT press, 1994.
21. Employment Conditions in the OPT and the Proposed Economic Programs, Arab Labour Organisation Report, Cairo, 1995.
22. Business and Investment in Palestine, Structure and Prospects of the Economy, Published by the steering committee and Allied Accountants, a member firm of Arthur Andersen Co.Sc., Amman-Jordan, 1995.
23. Human Resources in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, in: Louis Blin and Philippe Fargues (edt.), The Economy of Peace in the Middle East, Maisonneuve et Larose/CEDEJ 1995.
24. The Palestinian Economy under the Israeli Occupation from 1948-1994, Majmah EL-Lugah Arabia (Arabic Language Forum), Jordan University, Amman 1995.
25. Unemployment in the OPT and Employment Policies, Economic Research Forum, Cairo, Egypt, 1997.
26. The Economy of Palestinian Construction and Building Sector, in Antwan Zahlan (edit). Reconstruction of Palestine, union studies center, PECDAR, Beirut, (Arabic), 1997
27. Policies for the Creation of Enterprises and for SMEs Development in South and East Mediterranean: Employment Priorities. Euro-Mediterranean Social Space: Labour, Enterprise and Training, catania, 24-25 May 1996, in: IMED, collection of Documents and of written Intervention.
28. Development of Palestinian Human Resource, Arab Economists Association, Jerusalem, 1996.
29. Employment and Unemployment in Palestine, Arab Labour Organization, Cairo, July 1999
30. The Role of Arab University Education in industrial Development (Arabic, under publication by the Union of Arab University).
31. The Palestinian Laborers in Israel, Palestinian Ministry of Labor, International conference on employment in Palestine, vol. I, 1998
32. Investment Environment in Palestine, Arab Industrial Development And Mining Organization, May 1999.
33. Palestinian Medium-term Employment strategy, ILO, Palestinian Ministry of Labor, Ramalla, 1999.
34. Palestinian Emergency Employment Plan.ILO, Ministry of Labor,Ramalla, 2001
35. Impact of Government Spending on Economic Development in the Palestinian Teritorries,Center for Palestine Research and Studies (CPRS), Nablus , January 2003
36. Book Review "Globalization and its Discontents" by Joseph Stiglits 2003, In: Journal of Development and Economic policies, volume 7 Nr. 2, June 2005, Arab Planning Institute, Kuwait, 2005
37. Future prospects of Palestinian laborers in Israel, to be published by the Palestinian economic policy research institute (MAS), Ramallah 2006.