- Thursday, August 13, 2009
- Current research interest :
Randon concentration in air , water and soil . Electromagnetic wave pollution
(mobile phone stations , H.T power lines ) .
Magnetic properties of magnetic semiconductors , or diluted magnetic
semiconductors ,(DMS) by Recursion method and FP-LAPW method .
- Tuesday, April 1, 2008
- Published at:J. Mater Sci
- The electronic band structure of InN, InAs and InSb has been investigated by ETB. The ETB method has been formulated for sp3d2 basis and nearest neighbor interactions of the compounds and its energy parameters have been derived from the results of the present first principles calculations carried on InN, InAs and InSb. It has been found that the present ETB parameters can produce the band structure of the compounds successfully.
Journal of Materials Science, Volume 43, Number 8 / April, 2008, 2935-2946
- Tuesday, May 1, 2007
- Published at:Not Found
- CR-39 detectors and Kodalpha film type (LR115) were compared in terms of radon radiation concentration. Thirteen CR-39 detectors with the same number of Kodalpha film type (LR115) were used in this study. The correlation factor between the radon concentrations, obtained by the two groups of detectors was found to be 0.99. Detector time efficiency (DTE) was calculated for both types of detectors. DTE of Kodalpha film is larger than that of CR-39 detector and this indicates that LR115 is more efficient and sensitive for radon radiation than CR-39 detector.
Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 574, Issue 2, 1 May 2007, Pages 289-291
- Thursday, January 1, 2004
- Published at:Not Found
- Three terminators have been tested, square root terminator, quadreture terminator and linear terminator, it was found that the linear terminator is the best, so it was used in calculating local density of states (LDOS) and it's orbital decomposition, alloy average density of states, and energy gap for different anion concentrations for InP lattice matched alloy. The results were compared with our previous calculations of (LDOS), and results from other methods. Energy gap was compared with experimental measurements. A five orbital sp3s* per atom model was used in the tight-binding representation of the Hamiltonian.
Modern Physics Letters B (MPLB)
Year: 2004 Vol: 18 Issue: 18 (10 August 2004)
Page: 955 - 962
- Sunday, January 10, 1999
- Published at:International Journal of Modern Physics B Volume: 13 Issue: 1 Pages: 97-106 Published: Jan 10 1999
- The electronic structure of GaxIn1-xAsyP1-y quaternary alloy, calculated by recursion method is reported. A five orbitals sp(3)s* per atom model was used in the tight-binding representation of the Hamiltonian.
The local density of states and its orbital decomposition (LDOS), integrated density of states (IDOS) and structural energy (STE) were calculated for Ga, In, As and P sites in Ga0.5In0.5As0.5P0.5, GaInAsP lattice matched to InP and lattice matched to GaAs as well. There are 216 atoms arranged in a zinc-blend structure. The calculated quantities are as expected for such systems.